I ONLY work with NON-FICTION– if you send me fiction it will get immediately rejected
1) I am only looking for non-fiction. Please do not send poetry, fiction, screenplays, children’s books, romance, spiritual uplift, etc.
2) Please send only a brief outline and a short sample chapter. It’s also a good idea to include a brief “about the author” paragraph. Please do not send the entire m.s.
3) You will hear back in approximately 2 weeks.
4) I know many of you will find this tip insulting, but I would recommend double checking your work. Most of the submissions we received in the past were full of lazy typos, incorrect research, and sloppy writing.
5) One submission at a time, please.
6) I am not, repeat not, telling you who to vote for. I am only looking for quality non-fiction. Your politics, per se, are none of my business. But if after Jan 6 2021 you are still a Trump supporter, please do not send your submission.
That’s it. I don’t want any long drawn out ramblings of why you think the book is awesome- the writing should do that for you. These are my guidelines. Follow them.