Hi there, thanks for checking out my contact page.
We have now re-opened the submissions page. But a word to the wise. Only about 20% of the submissions we receive follow the rules. My assistant, who reviews each submission carefully, often has to delete much of what he receives, because authors are not following the rules. Sounds simple, I know, but you would be amazed by what he is sent.
Expect a response in 4-6 weeks.
1) email only. No submissions via regular mail, svp.
2) email your submission to email@example.com.
3) he will only review non-fiction submissions. Anything else will be deleted without comment.
4) he is looking for high-quality submissions, so if yours has a spelling mistake in the opening sentence….it will be deleted without comment.
5) please see the ‘Books I’ve Sold’ section. It will give you a good idea of what I can and cannot sell. That is, your idea for a book on Australian rugby might be amazing; but I cannot sell it. You need an Australian lit. agent.
6) please send an outline, sample chapter, and a brief description of yourself. Do NOT send the entire m.s.